A few days ago I had to hard reset my IPhone 6 running 10.2.1 and when I backed up from ICloud, an app Pocket MV disappeared. Evidently, it's not on AppStore anymore and hasn't been updated. Now, I've not upgraded or changed my IOS so it should still be working. I ended up finding a copy in another backup and added it to my IPhone however, I click it and it blinks and closes. I've literally tried everything! I've sideloaded it with no success, I've added it to ITunes app section and still nothing. Help! I love this app. Thanks.
    03-15-2017 01:16 PM
    Welcome to iMore! When you say "hard reset", do you mean you restored your device? Is the app no longer in your purchased list? If not, and it doesn't work from the old back up, there's not much you can do. The old one may not be compatible with the newer iOS. I've lost a few apps that way. Often when an app is pulled from iTunes, it is also removed from the purchased list. You might contact the dev and ask if there is a replacement or new version in the App Store.
    03-15-2017 04:01 PM
    Honestly your best bet is to contact the developer. It's tough when you're trying to get an app that is no longer being updated or supported working. There aren't too many other workarounds that you haven't tried here. I believe the app no longer being in the app store would also be an issue as you try to restore it.
    03-15-2017 04:03 PM