How transfer music from IPhone 6 to my computer

I

iMore Question

I Had to replace a hard drive on my windows computer and I had to remove all my music I had on my computer and iTunes refuses to allow me to music new music on my IPhone 6 unless I let it remove all my media and I don't want to do that.
Does anybody know a free program that I can use to transfer my music from the IPhone 6 to my computer because I checked out some programs and all they offered was a 7 day free trial and it only let you transfer 10 music tracks per day and that would take too long and the free trial be over with by the time I started transfer my music

May 8, 2013
Visit site
First all I don't know what program to use that is free.
Second I am not apart of Apple Music because I can't afford to buy music from that service

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
No worries, music has a 3 month free trial which you can unsubscribe off within that period. You will not be charged.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
That's why it should upload your music 'as is' to your Music account, once created, so you can download it free of DRM.

May 8, 2013
Visit site
But how can you do that if your music is on your IPhone 6 and have one album on the computer but I still looking for a program to transfer the music from my IPhone 6 to computer

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
But how can you do that if your music is on your IPhone 6 and have one album on the computer but I still looking for a program to transfer the music from my IPhone 6 to computer

Enable iCloud Music Library on your iPhone, subscribe to the free trial of Music, wait for your iPhone to upload all songs to iCloud, open iTunes on your computer, enable iCloud Music Library and Music in iTunes, wait for all the songs from your iPhone to appear in iTunes and download the songs for offline use in iTunes.

See the FAQ that I referred to a few posts back.

May 8, 2013
Visit site
I am looking to sing up for any free trial and I am not looking to pay for anything I am just looking for a program I can use to transfer my music from my IPhone 6 to my computer and that's all I am looking for

May 8, 2013
Visit site
Still looking for a program to do this and I thought I found one but you had to pay and it's a ripoff to have to pay 19.99 to be able to transfer your music from your phone to your computer

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
As SwitchBeach said, you can't do it for free. Your only alternatives is to pay for software or try what Tartarue suggested.

As a fairly new iPhone user (little over a year), I learned the hard way too. I ended up adding all of my music to a special folder on my hard drive and using that as my original source for getting my music on to my phone via iTunes. Once done it's easy peazy lemon squeezy from there.

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
Well I can't pay to use any program at all and I don't see why I have to pay to transfer my music that makes no sense at all

You're preaching to the choir here. I get it because I was beyond annoyed when I figured this out after dropping cash up front to pay for a new iPhone after ditching Android. But unfortunately it is what it is. I had over 4k songs and had to start completely over.