I accidently removed the scribble pad from my iphone 7 plus, how can I get that active again?

I

iMore Question

I would turn my phone sideways and would have access to it that way, I pressed a button on the far right to see what that would do and apparently it removed the feature

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore! Using the stock keyboard, turn it to landscape and tap the squiggly icon in the bottom right corner.
4314ffde7ee26668b180067d6cc230f2.jpg

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Doing some testing, and that appears to be a "signature" feature available for iMessenger only and it's accessed in landscape as Led explained. Once you click on it a signature box comes up that you can then "sign" or scribble WHATEVER, and then send it to the person you are messaging. :)

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Doing some testing, and that appears to be a "signature" feature available for iMessenger only and it's accessed in landscape as Led explained. Once you click on it a signature box comes up that you can then "sign" or scribble WHATEVER, and then send it to the person you are messaging. :)

If you're using a third party keyboard, you get stuck. Happened to me. Has to be switched back on the stock keyboard.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner