I would turn my phone sideways and would have access to it that way, I pressed a button on the far right to see what that would do and apparently it removed the feature
    03-03-2017 08:58 AM
  2. Ledsteplin said: Best Answer

Welcome to iMore! Using the stock keyboard, turn it to landscape and tap the squiggly icon in the bottom right corner.
    Welcome to iMore! Using the stock keyboard, turn it to landscape and tap the squiggly icon in the bottom right corner.
    03-03-2017 09:15 AM
    Doing some testing, and that appears to be a "signature" feature available for iMessenger only and it's accessed in landscape as Led explained. Once you click on it a signature box comes up that you can then "sign" or scribble WHATEVER, and then send it to the person you are messaging.
    03-03-2017 12:51 PM
    Doing some testing, and that appears to be a "signature" feature available for iMessenger only and it's accessed in landscape as Led explained. Once you click on it a signature box comes up that you can then "sign" or scribble WHATEVER, and then send it to the person you are messaging.
    If you're using a third party keyboard, you get stuck. Happened to me. Has to be switched back on the stock keyboard.
    pkcable likes this.
    03-03-2017 03:15 PM