ipad screen problem

jacksontaylor

Feb 25, 2017
Visit site
Hi guys! I need help with getting my iPad fixed. My school has an ipad based system so basically everybody has an ipad. The ipad was been used when it was given to me and it's been 5 weeks since I had it. It worked well for the past 5 weeks, there was been no problem to it. Lat night, my ipad was still working, i even charged it and downloaded my books for the next term. I used it this morning to study but then a "tingling" color popped up to the partial area of my screen and it did not stop no matter what I do so I turned it off. I turned it back on and it bacame worst because the colored area went to gray color then suddenly went black. I did not drop the ipad or put it somewhere that can make it in that way. I'm freaking out cause we are told that if we broke the ipad, we'll have to pay for it. help me guys, please !!! i'll have to bring it back to the school but if i can fix it before i go there, that'd be great!

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
I would go to the school explaining the situation to them. As long as it shows no damage you should be fine. They may have a deal with Apple for just this kind of problem. Just be straight forward with your school. Only Apple can diagnose the problem.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
1. What is a "tingling" color?
2. If there's no physical damage to the iPad then more than likely the school will be unable to make you pay for it.
3. Get with the school admin and explain the situation and ask him or her to help you troubleshoot the problem.
4. Anyway, try holding both the power and home buttons simultaneously until you see the  logo. It should only take a few seconds (no more than 10). Afterwards, let the device boot to the lock screen and then proceed to use it like you normally would.

jacksontaylor

Feb 25, 2017
Visit site
i don't exactly know how to describe it but the tingling word came out of my mind first. but what happened when i was reading, the words suddenly trembled i don't know why, then 3/4 of the screen went light pink but the words were still there it's just that I only have an access to the area that is not affected (1/4 of the screen). it suddenly went gray then black afterwards. I did some research online and they say to tap on the back of the ipad and i did, the screen comes back for a second then comes back to black color. i even reset it and nothing happened. it looks like an lcd but not like the lcd you get when you dropped your phone or something, it's more like the old tv's and then went out of signal then a stripe gray and black pops up. sorry, I have a very weird way of explaining things but I have to try hard

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73