iPhone 6 stuck in reboot loop, now stuck on connect to Itunes?

I

iMore Question

Hi, last night while I was not using my phone my IPhone 6 randomly restarted. About 5 seconds into the restart process, the screen went black and the apple logo appeared again. This went on for about an hour. I tried hard resetting several times, the most luck I had was when the phone would take me to my password screen after resetting but as soon as I would enter my passcode the phone would freeze and restart. After reading up on it I decided to try and update and restore it. When I try to do EITHER of those, my phone doesn't seem to connect enough to be able to restore. I-Tunes recognizes it, and then in the middle of the restore process it will say "waiting for iPhone" and then an error message "IPhone could not be restored. An unknown error occurred (9). I've tried several different USB cords and even my roommates Mac. Can someone please help me.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Put your phone in DFU mode, THEN try restoring the OS with iTunes. It will wipe everything BUT you should get a working phone back and you can then PROBABLY restore an icloud backup! Follow these instruction, and please not it's tricky, so do NOT give up if you fail to get it in DFU mode after the first try. The timing is VERY tricky!

How to put your iPhone or iPad into DFU mode | iMore

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73