Where can I find "settings" on Tune-In Radio (IOS version)?

I

iMore Question

I can't find anything to click to go to "Settings" or "advanced settings. Is there a screenshot to Show where it has been hidden? The device is on my iphone and its consuming a huge amount of memory

comiken205

Dec 6, 2015
Visit site
At the bottom of the home screen, hit the favorites button. There you will have a settings and edit profile. However I don't see a way to clear cache from the app. (If that is your goal.)

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
What MIGHT accomplish what you are looking for is to go in to settings on your homscreen, the cog icon, then scroll down to the apps section and find Tune-In Radio, click on it, and turn off Background App Refresh.

Last edited:

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Delete the app, then reinstall it and log in. That should get rid of the cache. Or just log out, then back in. That might do it.

pkcable

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
cog icon?

Yea settings, it looks like a cog wheel! I meant to say settings also, BUT a long time transpired when I started typing that post and when I finished it! I had to go pick up my Birth Certificate. ;) Took MUCH longer than I thought it would. ;)

Actually I reread it, it was a typo, should have been settings, the cog icon (the instead of then)

pkcable

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Ah yes cog wheel. When you said cog icon I was looking for an app named cog. lol

My mind was in a fog from the vital records office. OMG was it bad! They only allow you to pick up your birth and death records between 3 and 4, and while this is going on there is a FULL waiting room of applicants. The pickup line I had to wait in, AND I did come early, had about 50 people in front of me! And they don't start a second before 3, and if you don't get to the front by 4, then no bueno!

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Tap the heart at the bottom. Then the cog or gear icon.
7ed32527833d50c04412c19e5d3b7d96.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711