Workflow & Expression

cuttheredwire

Apr 28, 2016
Visit site
I've read that you use Workflow in some of your articles. I was wondering how you use it with your artistic endeavors? I know it's powerful, but also that you'll find more uses for it over time. Any unfinished Workflows on your todo list?

Serenity Caldwell

Managing Editor
Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
I've read that you use Workflow in some of your articles. I was wondering how you use it with your artistic endeavors? I know it's powerful, but also that you'll find more uses for it over time. Any unfinished Workflows on your todo list?

My favorite workflows are my photo-based ones, which resize, name, tag, and upload images to iCloud Drive (so I can then upload them to iMore's CMS). For drawing, I have a really good Google Image Search home screen shortcut that gives me random figure drawing images from Google to practice against, though that can occasionally go in a NSFW direction. :)

A workflow I'd love to get working (but have so far failed utterly at): Combining images in a certain order, then putting a border on them, to create a comic.

cuttheredwire

Apr 28, 2016
Visit site
*blushes*

The internet is a interesting place. *^.^* Skip the 4Chan options. They're no place for a lady. =^.~=

You know, Federico has one that he uses for screenshots. It should be doable. He talked about is in his podcast last year. Did you listen to his Workflow series?

Relating to Workflow, does it take custom URL Schemes and X-callbacks? The Workflow website is rather sparse on information. I can't find a manual.