I've developed some apps/games for iPhone, Could you please let me what's the best and least expensive way is to promote my app?

Your feedback is highly appreciated
    Last edited by firedept10; 02-01-2017 at 06:06 AM.
    01-31-2017 08:22 PM
    Welcome to iMore.

You can promote your apps here in our iPhone Apps & Games Forum. Please take a few minutes to read the App and Developer Rules & Guidelines. App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums. Good luck with your app.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-01-2017 06:10 AM
    1. Face to face promote
    This method need you have a wide social network, ask your friends, classmates and families for help, if they feel it is a good app, they can advertise to their social network for you.

2. Advertising
    Advertising is very necessary and helpful. Developers can make a nice video, put it cycleplayed in subway station, on square's screen, and somewhere full of people. Or make some attractive leaflets and hand out to target users.

3. Create relative communities.
    Join or create some relative groups and communities which are full of app developers. You can help each other by advertising for each other.

4. Social promote
    Create some social-media accounts, like Facebook, Twitter and so on, write some articles about your app, introduce the advantages of your app. Community with your fans and also think about how to attract more fans.

5. App Store Optimization
    This is a time and energy saving way, do some optimize for your app through optimize the app title, icon, keywords, descriptions, rewards and so on. This method can make your app more easily be searched in app store, increasing the install, and boost App Store ranking. You can try this method, it can make you spent less and get more.
    07-14-2017 03:20 AM