Question regarding password and can't click on message

I

iMore Question

I am sometimes asked to enter my password and it says it is incorrect. When I go down to system preferences the password does work. Also, when I click on a message it freezes up. I have to close mail and reopen it a few times.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Welcome to iMore.com! In order to better help you we are going to need more info. Please join the site so you can post a response to our questions. It's easy, here's how...
http://forums.imore.com/ask-question/293812-guide-how-sign-up-imore.html

Have you tried restarting your phone? Hold the power and home button (iPhone 6S and lower) OR power and volume down (iPhone 7/7S), until the Apple logo appears, or about 10 seconds. :)

Ben Rosenthal

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
I am sometimes asked to enter my password and it says it is incorrect. When I go down to system preferences the password does work. Also, when I click on a message it freezes up. I have to close mail and reopen it a few times.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Do you have 2-step verification set up for that particular email account? If so, enter the app-specific passcode.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner