Why can't I find a photo album I synced in via iTunes on my photo app?

I

iMore Question

Hey guys...so I synced a photo album from my pc (windows 10) to my iPhone (latest iOS) via iTunes (latest version)...the syncing process seemed ok..no error messages or problems...but when I go to my photo app I can t see the new album where it shows all the albums ...funny thing is the photos that where in the album I synced in from my pc can be found on that part of the photo app where it has all the photos organized by year/place (whether they are from my camera roll or they are screenshots etc)
Does anyone know why the album I synced doesn t show yet the photos seem to be in my phone?
( P.s I don t use/have ever signed up in iCloud so it doesn t have to do with iCloud photo storage )

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I have had that happen as well it seems to be a bug in the latest iOS. Try hooking up your iPhone and un-select sync photos and apply. It will remove all the images being synced from your laptop to the iPhone. Once the sync is complete reboot your iPhone then hook back up and select the option again in iTunes and sync.