How i can synchronize my iphone 7 with already existing Apple id

I

iMore Question

My new iPhone 7 though second hand refused to log in in icloud and iTunes&App stores with my apple id. Neither does is it download app. It says that internal storages is full yet I have deleted so many app and tried to reset but all to no avail.Thus, it only acknowledges the SIM card. What do i do?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Go to Settings -> General -> Reset, and then select "Erase All Contents and Settings". NOTE: Doing so will cause the device to revert to its native state and all of your data will be erased from it. That should give you a fresh start and a good deal of device storage space. Having said that, I'm not sure why you're unable to login to the iTunes & App Store. That's something you made need to contact Apple Support for.

mark-d

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
Before you reset it make sure find my iPhone is off otherwise you'll not be able to reset it.

Also it may be subject to an activation lock based on the Apple ID it is currently locked to.

Where did you get the device from? It's probably worth asking them to do the reset for you and remove the account from it so you don't hit the possible activation lock issue.

Suker2

Jan 7, 2017
Visit site
I have tried that method but it keeps requesting the password. And another problem is that even if i enter my own apple id in the icloud or in the itunes and app stores, it does not accept log in rather it remains stiff, the camera does not also snap. I guess the apple id of the original buyer is locked in it and i have lost his contact. Where do i go from here?

SwitchBeach

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
You will not be able to remove the other person's iCloud information without their password. Or without them removing it from their account.

Suker2

Jan 7, 2017
Visit site
I just observed that there is no iCloud account nor I tunes & stores account of the original buyer on the phone yet it wouldn't accept mine. The phone only makes calls but all other applications remain stiff. Does it mean that i bought a domant or fake phone. Just wondering🙄🙄

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR