does the yellowish screen diminish day by day?

I

iMore Question

i have got iphone 7 plus in dec 2nd week, when compared with my iphone 6 plus the screen looked yellowish. i checked online and compared with few more Iphone 7 and they all seems to be yellowish ( compared to my iphone 6 plus). So i continued using it. its been 3 weeks now and i got a new iphone 7 plus for my brother . the new phone i got now seems to be little yellowish compared to my 3 weeks old iphone 7 plus.
So question is, does the yellowish screen diminishes over a period of time? Please suggest.

njlx2016

Jun 2, 2015
Visit site
The tint of the screen will not change over time. If you got that information from another person or elsewhere in the internet, it is just plain wrong.

The iPhone 7 does indeed have a warmer color temperature compared to previous iPhones. This is by design and is normal.

If you are comparing one iPhone 7 with another, a slight variation between the two is also normal due to manufacturing tolerances and Apple using different suppliers for the screen.

Personally, I prefer the warmer color temperature on my 7 Plus. It's easier on the eyes in the evening and at night, even with Night Shift turned off.

The more you use your 7, the less noticeable it will become.

Last edited:

brixtonboy

Jul 8, 2016
Visit site
My iPhone 7 not plus is white l can adjust this to make it yellow if l wish.
Try this see if it helps.
Settings-Display & Brightness-Night Shift

Move the colour temperature select your desired colour
Less Warm- More Warm
That might help not sure though l'm no expert

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox