Should I get the Iphone SE or Iphone 6

I

iMore Question

Im new to the iphone world, i have used Samasung all my life, and i cant decide which iphone is better. I have larger chubby fingers would they be too big for the SE keyboard. Ugh! I cant decide!!

bcandiolo

Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
If I were you, I'd choose between the SE or the Plus.
I had an iPhone 6s and the size is too big for a not convincing screen size/resolution and the battery life is the worst of all iPhone models.

With the SE you get the beauty of the 5s design, the speed and camera of the 6s and the most important thing, the great smaller size.

Don't you worry about typing on a 4" screen, my hands are big, my fingers thick but still I can type fast and accurately.

On the SE you won't get 3D Touch, but you'll enjoy its amazing battery performance.

So again, my advice, avoid the 6 or 6s, and go for the SE or the 6s Plus

darius_robin

Sep 9, 2016
Visit site
The SE has more advanced hardware than the 6, but in the case you have "large chubby fingers", its better to get the 6. You can look into the 6S too if money is not a barrier. ;)

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
It really is a matter of preference. I have owned every iPhone since they have been released and now that I have been using the plus size phones for a few years I could never go back to the smaller 4 inch screen. However, the SE is significantly more pocketable than the 6 or 6 plus models.

I would go to a BestBuy or Apple Store and hold the phones to get a feel for them.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2