You can customise the Touch Bar, and one of the keys you can add is called "input sources". I thought this would let me swap the input languages, but all it does is show me the language I'm currently using and when I click on it, expecting to be able to change the language, nothing really happens. I've set up Russian and Spanish ISO as alternatives, by the way.

Thanks for any help in advance!
    01-03-2017 02:23 PM
    You can customise the Touch Bar, and one of the keys you can add is called "input sources". I thought this would let me swap the input languages, but all it does is show me the language I'm currently using and when I click on it, expecting to be able to change the language, nothing really happens. I've set up Russian and Spanish ISO as alternatives, by the way.

Thanks for any help in advance!
    I just played around with it to see what I could figure out. I added the azerty keyboard and the Spanish ISO. When I click on the US in the Touch Bar it changes it between the 3 keyboards. Of course the keys are fixed on the MBP keyboard, but the layout when typing shows the actual layout I selected.
    01-04-2017 09:20 PM