after ios 9 wheres the email mas delete gone ?????

I

iMore Question

Well its happened again.......

The ios 10 update ditched the longed for ability to efficiently deal with unwanted email so welcomed with the last edition of ios 9 where you could mark all and delete all.

Wait was the cry... it will be rectified .

Well 10.1 came.. Nope.. no ability to mass delete..

10.2 is here meaningless tweaks here and there but again no reinstatement

With the bombardment of unwanted emails this is a absolute must . For years this was a must have request for users and finally it came at the end of ios 9 only to be swept away by ios 10.

Apple is this progress ????

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Well its happened again.......

The ios 10 update ditched the longed for ability to efficiently deal with unwanted email so welcomed with the last edition of ios 9 where you could mark all and delete all.

Wait was the cry... it will be rectified .

Well 10.1 came.. Nope.. no ability to mass delete..

10.2 is here meaningless tweaks here and there but again no reinstatement

With the bombardment of unwanted emails this is a absolute must . For years this was a must have request for users and finally it came at the end of ios 9 only to be swept away by ios 10.

Apple is this progress ????

Although I understand what you're saying, and I, too, long for the option to select all & mass delete from the inbox. Having said that, the "bombardment of unwanted emails" is not happening to everyone. I am one of the people who does not receive a lot of spam. Then again, I have filters in place and once a week or so, I mass delete them from the trash folder.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro