Should I upgrade to the iPhone 7 plus or iPhone 7 ? Or just wait for the next year model?

I

iMore Question

I have been using the iPhone 5s for past two years now and want to upgrade to the new 7 plus because of the obvious reasons like screen size battery life and camera. I can use my phone for one more year but dont know if I should wait for another year or just buy the new iPhone. And is the 7 plus too hard to handle for average sized hands ?

darius_robin

Sep 9, 2016
Visit site
I think you should wait since next year Apple is rumored to launch a special iPhone to celebrate iPhone's 10th anniversary. Get the 7 Plus if you want a bigger display, battery and better camera or get the 7 if you are not much of a photographer and are adapted to the 5S battery and screen (only if you cannot wait for next year).

Westiemom

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
I have been using the iPhone 5s for past two years now and want to upgrade to the new 7 plus because of the obvious reasons like screen size battery life and camera. I can use my phone for one more year but dont know if I should wait for another year or just buy the new iPhone. And is the 7 plus too hard to handle for average sized hands ?

Other option is to get a 6S or 6S Plus if you really need a new phone before another year passes. You can get a better price on the 6S now and Apple has raised the lowest GB option to 32 instead of 16 gigs. I got a good deal on a 64 gig 6S Plus a month ago. But if your current phone is working fine then wait. I'm looking forward to next year's iPhone!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2