Gmail users, what is current idea setup?

I

iMore Question

Looking at getting an iPhone after many many years on Android

my phone has 3 email accounts on it

1 GMail = email, calendar and contacts.
2 Gmail = email only.
3 Live.com = email only.

GDrive and OneDrive for cloud storage.

important thing, reliable push email.

so how do you guys n gals get you GMail, calander and contacts all synced and stay synced?

xderiwx

Sep 1, 2014
Visit site
I've been using a mix of both the gmail app and the stock mail app. I setup my two gmail accounts and one other account in the stock app first, to sync contacts and calendars. Then I set the gmail accounts to fetch new mail manually, and use the gmail app for its push notifications. The gmail app itself kinda sucks though. Google hasn't been really good with updates for the iOS stuff.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I use an app called "Email" and can't speak highly enough about it. There are some really cool features not offered by the stock Mail app and it supports Gmail push notifications. It can manage all of your email accounts as well.

For calendar and contacts just use the stock Mail app.

Email - mail for Gmail Yahoo iCloud & Hotmail by Easilydo Inc.
https://appsto.re/us/wAla3.i

xderiwx

Sep 1, 2014
Visit site
I use an app called "Email" and can't speak highly enough about it. There are some really cool features not offered by the stock Mail app and it supports Gmail push notifications. It can manage all of your email accounts as well.

For calendar and contacts just use the stock Mail app.

Email - mail for Gmail Yahoo iCloud & Hotmail by Easilydo Inc.
https://appsto.re/us/wAla3.i

I've been reading a lot of positive things about this app in the last few days. I need to check it out. !

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW