I just updated my I-phone 6, and straight away my computer stopped seeing it when connected

I

iMore Question

Now I can't download my photos into my computer, and when I try to send them to myself from the phone, they just don't arrive. It is all very frustrating as every time I surrender to endless updates offers (every day, and it takes time to say "no, remind me later etc., etc., just to get to doing what you want to do", something unpleasant happens. My next phone will certainly be Samsung

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
In what manner did you "update" your iPhone? If it was an iOS update and you updated OTA (over the air), your computer should continue to see the device. Endless update offers? I've NEVER experienced that with ANY iPhone I've ever owned. If your photos are associated with iCloud and iCloud is configured on your computer then you really don't have to do anything because whatever photos you have on the iPhone should automatically sync to your computer as long as both have internet access. With that in mind, the iPhone isn't for everyone. If you feel a Samsung device will be more to your liking, go for it!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2