problem with itunes email ID

11Sammie11

Nov 21, 2016
Visit site
have a talktalk email account for some reason it will not accept my password I have tried to change this with talktalk (impossible task) So I would like to change my apple iTunes username so I am able to gain access any advise

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Can you add a bit more information? As I'm deciphering this you are using a talktalk email account for your Apple ID. You tried to change your password in talktalk? What would that have to do with your Apple ID? Your Apple ID only uses that email address as a username. It is not linked to that account. If you change the talktalk password it does not change your Apple ID. You can and should be using two different passwords for your talktalk and Apple ID. As for changing the Apple ID you would still need access to the Apple ID in order to setup an iCloud account. If you can gain access to your Apple ID then I would say create an iCloud account which you can then use to login. I have my original Apple ID and my iCloud account which is what I use now. I don't think you can change the original ID however.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73