Which size ipad mini??

I

iMore Question

I play Candy Crush, Farm Heroes, etc on an ipad mini (about 5 years old) and the games keep crashing. When I buy my new mini, how much storage will I need....16GB, 64Gb, or 128GB?

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I would get 32GB minimum for a some games. I think 16GB is going bye-bye isn't it?

You'll only find the 16GB models if you buy used or refurbished. Buying new from Apple or a 3rd Party retailer, you'll find new iPad Mini 2s in 32GB only. (This model is cheaper and MIGHT work if you can live without the fingerprint scanner) And iPad Mini 4s in 32 and 128 GB models. (These will be more expensive, but have a better CPU chip and a fingerprint scanner) In both cases, the 2 or the 4 you can get the WiFi only model OR the cellular model which allows you to get a data plan with the carrier of your choice. :)

This blog is about a year old, BUT I think it still applies, it MIGHT be able to help you decide. MY rule of thumb is to get the most memory that you can afford at the time, and then just live within it. BUT anyways here's the blog....

http://www.imore.com/what-ipad-air-or-ipad-mini-storage-size-should-you-get-16-gb-vs-64-gb-vs-128-gb

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2