Is 32 GB enough on the Iphone 7 Plus?

I

iMore Question

I am looking to upgrade my iphone 6s 64gb to the iphone 7 plus 32gb. As of right now with all of my photos, videos, music, and apps that I use regularly I have used 26.7 gb of my 64 gb and that includes the new ios download. Is 32gb doable or should I just suck it up and invest in the 128gb? All my music is streamed and all of my photos are saved onto my laptop and I dont play games or use much apps other than the general facebook, twitter, imessage, snapchat etc...

dexterouz

Oct 2, 2015
Visit site
I would say 32GB is the new 16GB :p

It's upto you if you could manage 32gb for a year and then go for 128gb next year. I think after few months you might wish a little to have more storage. If money is not an issue then having 128gb will be really good. Caches take lots of space too, consider that also :)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I am looking to upgrade my iphone 6s 64gb to the iphone 7 plus 32gb. As of right now with all of my photos, videos, music, and apps that I use regularly I have used 26.7 gb of my 64 gb and that includes the new ios download. Is 32gb doable or should I just suck it up and invest in the 128gb? All my music is streamed and all of my photos are saved onto my laptop and I dont play games or use much apps other than the general facebook, twitter, imessage, snapchat etc...

Based on what you've stated, the 32 GB model should be sufficient, in my opinion, but if you can swing for the 128 version, I recommend you go ahead and do so.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner