MacBook Pro marketing research and donations enquiry

srathore

Nov 6, 2016
Visit site
I'm registered disabled and a single parent of two children. Both boys age 13 and 11 years old. They are very intelligent and have been through so many difficult circumstances due to my medical health problems, I have been extremely unwell for the past 11 years and counting. I'm desperately trying to get hold of a MacBook Pro, alongside other household products. I have exhausted myself trying to win products or win the opportunity to test and review products.
I'm actually a professional, consumer, home product tester, with over 17 years of experience in testing, reviewing, researching, campaigning, promoting and marketing products and services. I have always been passionate about testing products, and given my health problems, it's one of the few hobbies I still Pursue. Do you know of anyone looking for a product tester, or a charity organisation that can help individual families in my circumstances? (I can provide evidence of my health problems and circumstances) I am really desperate to get hold of a MacBook Pro, laptop or notebook for my children. If you can help in any way, I am willing to take part in marketing research and promoting products and services, or if you can donate, personally or through a charity organisation, I would be extremely grateful. Thank you for your time. God bless 🙏🏻