Lmao!!!!
    Idk man I figured it was pretty obvious who and what I was referring to, you seemed to since you responded the way you did But don't worry, next time I will make sure to quote you so you can follow along.

If you read literally any of the comments in this thread you would see it's obviously a problem for a lot of people. I would say the fact that this thread is still going "3 years" later shows that enough people have come here looking for an answer to their "problem" for it to be considered a "problem," but go off I guess.

So much for that thick skin huh.

Take some good advice, try and look past your own nose to see that just because you don't have a problem doesn't mean the problem doesn't exist for other people.

Take care Buddy
    06-28-2019 08:35 PM
    Lmao!!!!
    Idk man I figured it was pretty obvious who and what I was referring to, you seemed to since you responded the way you did But don't worry, next time I will make sure to quote you so you can follow along.
    Thank you.

If you read literally any of the comments in this thread you would see it's obviously a problem for a lot of people. I would say the fact that this thread is still going "3 years" later shows that enough people have come here looking for an answer to their "problem" for it to be considered a "problem," but go off I guess.

So much for that thick skin huh.
    I still don’t see it as a problem, but if you do then so be it, and yes, my skin is still thick.

Take some good advice, try and look past your own nose to see that just because you don't have a problem doesn't mean the problem doesn't exist for other people.

Take care Buddy
    Advice taken.....but answer this....How can I see something as a problem if I’m not affected by it or haven’t experienced it? My saying that “I don’t see it as a problem” shouldn’t cause you to think I’m being insensitive or cause you to think that I’m doubting your claim. You know what you’re dealing and I know what I’m not dealing with. Therefore, for you to jump in this thread just to say yes or jump on the bandwagon of those experiencing the problem and jump to the conclusion that those of us who say we aren’t are somehow demeaning you is you being insecure, in my opinion. Anyway, take care and enjoy the rest of your evening.
    06-28-2019 09:12 PM
    @robrich247

I just joined this site JUST to respond to your comment to say YES. Thank you for saying what I was thinking while reading not only their comment, but all of these comments on here. This was the only forum I found talking about this issue, and all of these people are so condescending. I have a feeling most of these people saying "Oh this issue must be unique to you because no one else possibly spends so much time typing a text message" or the trash these other guys are saying, they probably are just older and don't quite understand how technology and how we use it has changed since their days of dial up and AOL. Emails are largely a thing of the past regarding social conversation, and on top of all of this, none of this even matters because it has no relevance to the issue at hand: Where are our drafts???

Like sorry, Karen, if using text messages as a platform for creating thoughtful, well written messages offends you. I'll make a mental note to only send a thumbs up emoji or "K" to you from now on, jeez.
    Thanks for going through the effort of joining just to respond. I feel deeply humbled that somebody would take the time. I might've flown off the handle a bit at the end of that rant but I will not stand for bullies using their authority to belittle people. Your post has made my day, it's nice to be understood. Cheers
    Rob
    06-29-2019 07:24 AM
    Well, that got a bit out of hand but nice to know we found a solution!
    06-29-2019 10:24 AM
    Thank you.

I still don’t see it as a problem, but if you do then so be it, and yes, my skin is still thick.

Advice taken.....but answer this....How can I see something as a problem if I’m not affected by it or haven’t experienced it? My saying that “I don’t see it as a problem” shouldn’t cause you to think I’m being insensitive or cause you to think that I’m doubting your claim. You know what you’re dealing and I know what I’m not dealing with. Therefore, for you to jump in this thread just to say yes or jump on the bandwagon of those experiencing the problem and jump to the conclusion that those of us who say we aren’t are somehow demeaning you is you being insecure, in my opinion. Anyway, take care and enjoy the rest of your evening.
    This issue is hit or miss with me. My texts vanish maybe 50% of the time. And it's new with me. Since updating to iOS 12. Never happened up through iOS 10. It is annoying. The weird thing is, it never happens when I test it to see if it happens. But it does.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    06-29-2019 11:10 AM
    This issue is hit or miss with me. My texts vanish maybe 50% of the time. And it's new with me. Since updating to iOS 12. Never happened up through iOS 10. It is annoying. The weird thing is, it never happens when I test it to see if it happens. But it does.
    Understood.
    06-29-2019 11:12 AM
    I'd love to catch you on the street one day. See how condescending you are with my fist rammed down your throat?
    Heh, forum tough guy. I'd love for you to "catch me on the street one day". I have a really good law firm on retainer.
    Tartarus likes this.
    06-30-2019 07:52 AM
    It is honestly interesting to me that people are using text messaging as a means of sending long and important messages. It seems rather inefficient. Especially in a time where our emails are only a finger press away.
    My partner has an XS Max and the same issue happens when he is composing an email and he receives a call or text. If he leaves the email screen to answer the phone, the unfinished email will have vanished when he returns to it. So it’s not just iMessage or text message but in emails also.
    08-15-2019 03:53 AM
83 ... 234