All my music wont get erased?

I

iMore Question

I recently bought Apple Music because it has almost every song. I wanted to start fresh for my music so I tried deleting everything. First, i unchecked all the songs on iTunes and put it on only sync checked songs. There was still a few songs. I then tried opening the storage from the settings app and deleting the songs that way. There shows no data for music but still a lot of songs are there. I then tried to sign out and it did erase the music but it also turned off my "show iCloud music" too which is not what i want if I'm using Apple Music. Any ideas? I just want it all off. Thanks!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Go to Settings → Music, and then disable the toggle next to "iCloud Music Library".

logan wedo

Oct 29, 2016
Visit site
But for Apple Music you need to have that on or you're not able to download songs for offline use. Unless I'm doing something wrong

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
But for Apple Music you need to have that on or you're not able to download songs for offline use. Unless I'm doing something wrong

When you initiate the Music app and then maneuver to Library → Songs, is there a cloud icon displayed next to each song? If so, those songs are NOT on your device.

logan wedo

Oct 29, 2016
Visit site
No songs at all have a cloud by them. Some songs appear normal like they always would be and some have the song title faded and if you click on it then it says item not available.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
No songs at all have a cloud by them. Some songs appear normal like they always would be and some have the song title faded and if you click on it then it says item not available.
Are you still subscribed to Music? If not, then the songs you downloaded from its service will not be playable.

logan wedo

Oct 29, 2016
Visit site
Yup, just got it yesterday actually! And its a mixture of songs in my library now. Some are downloaded from Apple Music and some are from my itunes library. I just want to get rid of everything from my library so i can only download songs from apple music

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR