Iphone IOS 10 monthly calendar view

I

iMore Question

When looking at the monthly view on iPhone calendar, Is there a way for dots on calendar to be color coordinated? for example all sixers games would be blue, all eagles game green, doctor appointments red?

All dots are currently gray, which makes it difficult to determine what type of event it is without clicking on day.

Jeroen7

Sep 9, 2015
Visit site
To be short, I don't think it's possible to have the grey dots in colour..

But, you could create different calendars for different sort of events. That way you can also easily turn then on/off when you want to see only specific events.

Although this will not change the colours of the dots, you'll see a different colour in the vertical bar before the event.
In the month view you can also have the day shown in the bottom part of the screen. It's the button with the square and the two lines below it. Then you'll see the different events of that day.

Last edited:

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
And Flyers games orange? lol (I'm from Philly too!)

Welcome to iMore.com! Please join the site. It's easy, here's how...
http://forums.imore.com/ask-question/293812-guide-how-sign-up-imore.html

Ok I've worked out a way you can do it. Do you use icloud? It comes with 3 calendar settings Home, Work & Family all of which can be changed to different heading AND colors, you also can have a different category AND color for each email you add, THEN when you go to add the event JUST pick the correct email, or icloud section. :) Sound good?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2