Hard time adjusting to the plus size

squill

Dec 30, 2011
Visit site
I have always used the 4.7 screen size. I just upgraded to the iPhone 7 plus. It might to big and it is hard to use with just one hand like I am used to. Any one having the same dilemma? Keep the plus size or go back to the 4.7.

whetrick1

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
I tried my sons plus and it was just too big for my hand to operate it like the 4.7 so I took the regular one over the plus

nikkimd11

Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
I have always used the 4.7 screen size. I just upgraded to the iPhone 7 plus. It might to big and it is hard to use with just one hand like I am used to. Any one having the same dilemma? Keep the plus size or go back to the 4.7.

I would say go back to the 4.7. I have always wanted to have the extra features on the plus (extended battery life most of all) but I just can't get use to a bigger phone.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I started with the 7 due to comfort. Then I swapped for a Plus due to the dual camera. It was killing my wrist so I went back to the 7 but this time jet black. I'm very happy with 4.7 and staying there.

squill

Dec 30, 2011
Visit site
Thank you. I am trying to still get used to it. My main reason for getting the plus was for the a larger reading area. I thought it would make it easier to text when using a website or an app or email but a lot of the sites run off the screen and you have to scroll left to right. Still don't know if I will go back to the 7 size.

baseballbert

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
I went to the 6S Plus from a 6 not too long ago and after a week or two, I was completely used to it. Whenever I pick up my wife's 6 it feels like I'm holding the iPod nano!

Last edited: