Can't share photos from Instagram to Facebook

I

iMore Question

Hi guys :)

Not sure if this is the right sub for this, please point me in the right direction if not.

Basically since I?ve downloaded iOS10 I haven?t been able to share photos from my Instagram account to my Facebook.

If I got to the particular photo I want to share I click the three dots (?) in the top right corner, then click share and then click Facebook. This brings me to a Facebook login screen where I type in my login info hit the login button but nothing happens. The same login screen just reloads.

The same thing happens when I go to my profile on Instagram, click on settings, then click Linked Accounts, then select Facebook. I?m brought to the same login screen where I input my info and then nothing happens.

This has only been a problem since I have installed iOS10, everything was working properly when I had version 9. I even installed version 10.0.2 today thinking maybe it would solve my problem but I?ve had no luck.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and again, if this isn?t the proper place for this please let me know :)

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Try uninstalling and reinstalling both applications. That may resolve the issue for you if you haven't attempted that already.