Want to buy a macbook pro.

I

iMore Question

I have $1500 and I am a designer 3d modeler and video Editor and I want to buy a macbook pro my question is if I buy a macbook pro 13 is this little guy is good for my work or I will get a windows ultrabook. I'm very confused please help me.
Thank you

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Welcome to iMore!

You're looking at an entry level MacBook (i5, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD) for that price, and in all honesty, that machine is not really viable for what you need to do. You could look at refurbs and wait for awhile until one becomes available. Ideally you would like an i7 processor and possibly upping the RAM to 16GB. The 128GB SSD is fine as long as you plan on storing your files externally. Hope this info helps you.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Welcome to iMore!

You're looking at an entry level MacBook (i5, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD) for that price, and in all honesty, that machine is not really viable for what you need to do. You could look at refurbs and wait for awhile until one becomes available. Ideally you would like an i7 processor and possibly upping the RAM to 16GB. The 128GB SSD is fine as long as you plan on storing your files externally. Hope this info helps you.
I've read where the 256gb SSD is faster than the 128gb. For those kind of files, the speed can help, and the additional storage won't hurt, either!

There are (and have been) talks of new models this month, which should push the higher-end current models closer to your budget. But like @firedept10 said, keep an eye on the Apple refurb store. They are "like new" and come with a full warranty.

scampinig

Oct 29, 2016
Visit site
I would love to enter the world of apple with a macbook pro, I do small designs with corel draw in my current windons 10 but I would like to explore other operating systems, I think that Apple is undoubtedly the best choice, However, the cost of this equipment is high for me, but even so I want it to

scampinig

Oct 29, 2016
Visit site
De querer, claro que quisiera, es problema no es querer, es tener la capacidad economica para comprarla y en mi caso no la tengo.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234