should I go for i phone7 32 gb or 128 gb

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Welcome to iMore!

Which do you like best? My suggestion is to go to an Apple Store and compare them side by side. Letting others decide for you may not be a good decision as others do not know your likes and dislikes. You could end up making a choice you regret down the road. As for storage size, if you can afford the 128GB, I would suggest that. Never hurts to have more storage than needed. It hurts to have to manage not enough storage all the time.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore. I agree with Firedept10, color choice is very personal and I suggest going into an Apple Store and taking a good look at the different color options. As for which size memory, I always go with the most I can afford...."it's better to have and not need than to need and not have".

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore! Get the most storage you can afford and the color you like the most. My one argument against jet black is that it shows fingerprints more easily and is reportedly easier to scratch due to its glossy finish. If you use a case and/or you're super careful with your devices it shouldn't really matter though.