Who can I talk to about an Apple Online order?

I

iMore Question

Someone placed an order using my email address and it was not me. The order was for a monthly music membership. This was done on Oct. l, 2016. I went to where it said cancel and manage subscriptions, and was told this was a bad page. It appears I am going to be billed $77.99 for something I didn't order, don't want, and I definitely do not have an Apple Online account.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore! Your best bet would be to call (800) MY-APPLE and discuss the matter with Apple Customer Support. The person who set that up would have to have provided a credit card so, as long as it wasn't your credit card, you shouldn't be on the hook for anything. Nonetheless, getting emails like that to your own email address is annoying and I don't blame you for wanting them to stop. Good luck!

SwitchBeach

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
Also, double check that email to make sure it was actually from Apple. It sounds like it could have been a phishing scheme. Has that money actually been debited from your account or charged to your credit card? If not, it might be a scam.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711