Get iphone 7 256 GB now or wait?

I

iMore Question

Hey I want to get the iphone 7 256 GB! I am in Canada and the best deal I have found is with Rogers. For being eligible to upgrade I can get it for 459$ on a 2 year contract. I want to know if Black Friday will have any good deals that would make it cheaper or should I just go ahead now and get it?

Backstory:I do not currently have an iphone, I have a Blackberry Priv and I'm getting sick of androids bugginess in general, and would love a crazy amount of storage. I used to own a iphone 4 along time ago for a bit, loved it but was stupid enough to get drunk and crash it.... I'll make sure to get protective cases and stuff for sure!

rudyalexc

Jun 23, 2014
Visit site
Hey I want to get the iphone 7 256 GB! I am in Canada and the best deal I have found is with Rogers. For being eligible to upgrade I can get it for 459$ on a 2 year contract. I want to know if Black Friday will have any good deals that would make it cheaper or should I just go ahead now and get it?

Backstory:I do not currently have an iphone, I have a Blackberry Priv and I'm getting sick of androids bugginess in general, and would love a crazy amount of storage. I used to own a iphone 4 along time ago for a bit, loved it but was stupid enough to get drunk and crash it.... I'll make sure to get protective cases and stuff for sure!

As far as I know Apple will never discount phones for any event. The maximum product discount I've ever seen from Apple is 10%. That being said, Rogers might have some carrier deals. In the United States, many carriers are offering the 32gb for free with a trade in of an eligible iPhone. 128gb would be $100, and 256gb would be $200 for the promotion for a 2 year contract.

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Welcome to iMore!

I say go for it. I just got my 7 Plus 256 and could not be more thrilled with it. I was using a 6 so this was a pretty decent upgrade for me. Black Friday is not going to bring deals on the 7 or 7 Plus. I would be very surprised with it being so new. I think you will see deals on the 6s/6s Plus. They need to clear up that inventory first.