iCloud activation lock

Lady Tia

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Activation lock interrupts my games, but I don't like turning it off to play. Is there another alternative to keep it on and it not interrupt?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Could you be more specific? What, exactly, do you turn off to play your game? I've never heard of anything like this.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Activation lock interrupts my games, but I don't like turning it off to play. Is there another alternative to keep it on and it not interrupt?

The iCloud activation lock should not be interrupting anything on your device. It purpose is to prevent the use of the device from people who are not authorized to use it. Post a screenshot of the thing that you turn off in order to play your games. Thanks.

Lady Tia

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
I turn off the iCloud and find my iPhone app. After updating the latest software, my iPad has started doing this. If I'm in my coloring app, CLASH of clans clan war attack, or even looking at pictures ...it just goes to the white screen iCloud activation lock asking for my Apple ID and password. I do have 3 Apple ID account on one iPad...would that play a part in why cuz idk....

03c50d3c5988e6887f994103a381b47a.jpg

I get this after I get the hello, 'get started' activation lock screen' and whatever app I'm in, It drops me

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77