Why is my whatsapp taking me so long to restore from iCloud?

I

iMore Question

My app wasn't working this morning and kept crashing so I deleted it and re-downloaded.
When I went back on it's told me to restore my chats from iCloud.
It downloads then finishes. Gets to 99% on "finishing" and doesn't do anything else. I have deleted again and started again and still the same.
I need to get on as I know people have sent me messages.

Google User5

Oct 1, 2016
Visit site
My app wasn't working this morning and kept crashing so I deleted it and re-downloaded.
When I went back on it's told me to restore my chats from iCloud.
It downloads then finishes. Gets to 99% on "finishing" and doesn't do anything else. I have deleted again and started again and still the same.
I need to get on as I know people have sent me messages.
Hey were you able to fix it? I am having the same issue

BevPam

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
I have the same problem. It seems to be stuck at 99% but still looks like it is downloading after 3 days. Has anybody got the answer please?

Monique86

Oct 4, 2016
Visit site
Is there a solution? I am having this problem as well. I deleted whatsapp and tried to restore again and the same thing happened. I am using an iphone7. I just got it and was trying to setup whatsapp.

tabassum k

Oct 5, 2016
Visit site
Does anyone know how to fix this? Is whatsapp going to fix it. I've installed and reinstalled it for the past 3 days and it always gets stuck at 99%

ngelique

Aug 22, 2021
Visit site
I have the same issue but it's stuck at 53% instead of 99%. However, at the top of the screen next to the iCloud refreshing symbol, it says "Date; Tuesday 9:47 pm". I started the download on a Wednesday and it is Monday now, so I am guessing that I will just have to wait until 9:47 pm tomorrow for it to be finished... (?)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner