Quick reply cleans other notifications from lockscreen??? Is it really normal??

I

iMore Question

Imagine that I have 3 whatsapp notifications in the lock screen. Then I quick reply one of them.

As soon as I click send button, then it goes back to the lock screen and clean all 3 notifications.

Furthermore If I receive another whatsapp while I am composing this quick reply, then I have the sound/vibration but it doesn't appear in the lockscreen. I have to enter in whatsapp app.

But then yesterday with ios 10.0.2, I had this scenario, and then when I quick replied one of them, then the other 2 stayed in the lock screen.

Besides an incoming notification went to the lock screen and was not missing anymore.

However it never happened again and now it is working as usual (deleting notifications and missing incoming ones if i am composing a quick reply)

What happens in your case when you quick reply whatsapps?

Thanks!

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
They're disappearing from my lockscreen. WhatsApp somehow still hasn't figured out how to be 100% fully compatible with iOS.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Check the notification center screen and see if the remaining WhatsApp notifications are there. I don't use WhatsApp. So I don't have that experience.

Mannie Ku

Feb 21, 2015
Visit site
I am having issues with my quick reply for text messages. They're either blank when I pull it down or disappears while I am texting. I have an iPhone 6 Plus on iOS 10.0.2.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR