Office 2016 for Mac crashes (Outlook, Excel, Work, PPT)

I

iMore Question

I did a clean install of Sierra and installed Office 2016. OneNote opens, but Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook never opens but crashes over and over again. I reinstalled Sierra again as well as Office 2016 for Mac and I get the same results. I'm using a mid 2015 Macbook Pro (Retina). I can't find much about it when searching for other's having the same problem.

Has anyone else seen this problem?

Thank you.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
It's possible Office 2016 is in need of an update for sierraOS, this always happens when a new OS comes out, some programs have issues. Some work fine some need updating. I can't watch my slingbox on my Mac's right now due to this same issue. Sling needs to update the plugin to support sierra and they just have not done it yet. It WILL happen, but we are just gonna have to wait. Fortunately the apps still work on my iPad, and my iPhone and Android! :) I think you may be facing the same issue here, Microsoft needs to update Office 2016. Keep checking the App Store and the Microsoft site. :)

Welcome to iMore.com! If you have any more questions. Please join the site. Join either way! It's easy, here's how...
http://forums.imore.com/ask-question/293812-guide-how-sign-up-imore.html

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711