To jailbreak or not to jailbreak

I

iMore Question

I just purchased a 6s Plus & to my surprise it was running 9.3.2.
Should I jailbreak or just go ahead & upgrade to 10?

nikkimd11

Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
Well I have been jailbreaking since I have had an iPhone (first one was the 3GS) and I was recently jailbroken on iOS 9.0.2 on my iPhone 6s until iOS 10 came out. I have always liked jailbreaking to be able to personalize my phone to my liking and also to take advantage of tweaks that allow me to add functionality not provided by apple. That being said I decided to give up my jailbreak and upgrade to ios10. Many of the features I always looked for in tweaks have slowly been added to iOS (we have jailbreak tweaks to thank for that as most things apple incorporates to iOS updates come from things we could already do with a jailbroken phone). I also was attracted to many of the features in the messages app as well as the native quick reply (still think to this day bite SMS was the best quick reply, was sad to see it go). I'm happy with my decision, really like iOS 10 so far. Of course if an untethered jailbreak comes out for iOS 10 I will be taking advantage of it. So I would say update to iOS 10.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner