Trouble adding credit cards to wallet iOS 10

squeezy2

Sep 11, 2016
Visit site
When I installed iOS 10 GM thru beta program it cleaned out my Wallet on both my iPhone 6 Plus and my Apple Watch. Am unable to add back my cards on the iPhone but was able to add them back to my Watch, still running watchOS 2.2.2. Have submitted feedback to Apple but does anyone have the same problem or a fix.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
When I installed iOS 10 GM thru beta program it cleaned out my Wallet on both my iPhone 6 Plus and my Apple Watch. Am unable to add back my cards on the iPhone but was able to add them back to my Watch, still running watchOS 2.2.2. Have submitted feedback to Apple but does anyone have the same problem or a fix.
Last night I put my device in DFU mode and installed a fresh copy of iOS 10.0.1 on it. While setting up my device as new, I didn't have any problem getting my cards back into the Wallet app. In fact, with the exception of my debit cards, my loyalty cards were already present. Anyway, this morning, for experimental purposes, I restored the backup I made last night before putting it in DFU mode and everything was put back as it were, including my cards. With that in mind, restore a recent backup, if you have one.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods