Is the Kindle reader app gone?

Jeffq07

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
I tried to update all of my apps today on my iphone and got message that the app is no longer available. I did a search for "kindle" on the app store and it does not show up. I can't find any reference to this anywhere on the internet. My app still works, but I am wondering what happened and if it will continue to work.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I just did a search for "kindle" and was immediately taken to the app in the App Store. I'm on my iPhone, by the way.

Jeffq07

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
I just updated IOS to 9.3.5 today. Is that the version you are on? I searched for kindle and it takes me to the Amazon shopping app.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I just updated IOS to 9.3.5 today. Is that the version you are on? I searched for kindle and it takes me to the Amazon shopping app.

If you're replying to me then the answer is "no". I am running iOS 10. Still, the results for me would be the same if I were running the version you have. If you're not in the U.S., there could be governmental/legal issues that could be preventing the app from being displayed, but I honestly do not know.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2