what is the lock with a circle around it called?

I

iMore Question

I think I have some sort of lock enabled, how do I fix it?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I think I have some sort of lock enabled, how do I fix it?

As stated by Mr. Cook, that symbol represents the screen rotation lock. You can swipe up from the bottom of the screen to reveal the Control Center and then you will see the same icon in the top right corner. Tap on it to enable / disable that particular feature.

JustMeWhoElse

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site
The OP is not a member. He/she has not registered in as far as we know.

They can still search though?

I personally think people should have to register with iMore to ask questions. It seems more questions are from guest, and registered people spend time answering them, they never seem to reply, saying if a response was helpful, or even thanks. Seems rude really.

Registering may not make that change I suppose, but possibly? I know for me, I think twice if I want to use my time replying to Guest questions lately. My 2 cents

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
They can still search though?

I personally think people should have to register with iMore to ask questions. It seems more questions are from guest, and registered people spend time answering them, they never seem to reply, saying if a response was helpful, or even thanks. Seems rude really.

Registering may not make that change I suppose, but possibly? I know for me, I think twice if I want to use my time replying to Guest questions lately. My 2 cents

They could I suppose. But probably don't know they can. Most using the Ask a Question just ask their question. Then leave. Some register in as members. Some are too shy and would not ask a question if it were not anonymous.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner