Why do people prefer the iOS to Android?

alc1575

Jul 28, 2016
Visit site
Re:

It's solid and dependable. Do I wish it were more flexible? Yes, of course. But I gave Android multiple tries and found it to be flaky and not efficient with resources. The newer versions of the OS may not be, but each time I've tried, I've been disappointed.

Me as well. The few android devices I've had that started out fast quickly became glitchy and/or laggy. I've yet to experience that with iOS.

Breuklen

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site
For me, it's all about the apps. They're much more polished on the iOS side. As my Nexus 5 is on its last legs (constantly attempts to reboot until I give it a good whacking), I plan to get my first iPhone next month and I'll be completely free of Android.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I despise android.

The dark UI, the childish version names named after sweets, the playful icons, and so on and so on. Oh and most important, after so many years Android is still more vulnerable security wise unlike iOS.

ChrisS9938

Apr 11, 2016
Visit site
Every time I start to drool over the latest hardware from the Droid guys, I remember software! iOS offers messenger, ease of use, awesome apps, and updates for YEARS to come. Not "2 years", but longer than I will likely use the device.

jenni122701

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, the iOS ease of use and design is just so much better, for me anyway, than Android. I have had Android before and never grew to like it. It's kinda a bummer though when they have phones that I would love to have sometimes. I just do not wanna go back to their software though.

talknlearn

Aug 23, 2016
Visit site
People likes ios more than andriod because it's system is more secure, and that there aren't many daily system update requests. Like many things in life, there are pros and cons to each of the two brand name of phones; the reasoning I just said belongs to the con of andriod. I could list a long list of pros and cons for each brand but I suppose it's unnecessary since this is a discussion. So what do y'all think of my answer to the question? I'll like to see some replies to me regarding more pros and cons of each brand!

talknlearn

Aug 23, 2016
Visit site
I agree with you. I've once used an Android phone (just like you) and the software is just not right for my quick-and-done kind of task management. I feel as though iPhone softwares are more straightforward and doesn't require a whole lot of swiping and updating.