New iPhone SE calendar lacking iPad functionality?

majoritee

Aug 13, 2016
Visit site
The image when opening the Calendar App on my iPad is different from that on my iPhone SE. On my iPad there is an orange colored bar at the top that enables me to look at, say, a month's events in tab form or list form by using the magnifying glass icon. I can't do this on my iPhone SE. I cannot review all my upcoming events which renders the App useless. E.g. "what day can you make next month?" On my iPad I can review all days on the screen; on my iPhone I have to tap each day - i.e. 31 taps. This can't be right. HELP PLEASE.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
On your SE, go to month view by tapping the month name top left and then turn your phone. That puts you in either month view or year view, etc.

To see multiple days appts at once, turn your phone to landscape mode.

majoritee

Aug 13, 2016
Visit site
Very many thanks. A great help. However even in landscape the screen display is only for 6 hours vertically and 5 days horizontally so this still necessitates scrolling vertically four times for each day and 6 times for a month thereby requiring 24 taps as against none on my iPad which displays the whole month. Also I still can't generate just a list of upcoming appointments as I can on my iPad. I appreciate the screen is a lot smaller on the phone but I have good eyesight! A pain if it can't be done but thanks again.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2