re-watch a Facetime video call

I

iMore Question

I called my son in Japan on May 16. On June 4, he was killed. I'd love to see that last Facetime call again (and again and again). Is this possible?

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I am at a loss as to how to begin to start this post. I can not begin to express to you my sincere condolences for your loss. Having lost my sister I DO know what you are going through. We kept her phone active with it's outgoing ("This is Donna I'm not available right now, please leave me a message") for several years after her death for JUST that reason. We listened to that so often.

Unfortunately there is no way that I know of to retrieve that facetime call. They are not saved locally or on any servers that I am aware of. Cherish the memories you have of him. Recall the times shared, and the memories good and bad, and never forget. Know that while it NEVER goes away, it does get easier with time! (You have me crying and thinking about my sister as I type this)

Larry Cook1

Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
You have the condolences of the IMore forum. As pliable said it does get easier with time. I lost my 6 year old boy 32 years ago but still think of him everyday. Only think of the good times makes things easier.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner