Which iPad should I buy?

I

iMore Question

So I've been saving up for a tablet for ages. It took me months to decide I wanted an iPad instead of any other tablet on the market because of the user interface and how big it is. I'm struggling to pick which on I want though now. As I'm a Freelance Photographer and Live Events technician, I need a screen big enough to display my work on (so the mini it out of the question) and at least 64GB of memory to hold it all on but I don't have enough money for the iPad Pro 12.9 inch display. I was going to get the iPad Air 2 but since it's due to be replaced by the iPad Air 3, I don't know whether I should get the iPad Air 2 now, wait for the iPad Air 3 (which should be due in October) or save up a little more for the iPad Pro 9.7 inch display which is the most up-to-date iPad. Can someone tell me what is the best decision to make and which one I should get that would be great.

Cheers.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
re:

First off welcome to iMore.com! Glad you found us. This is a very difficult question to answer and VERY subjective. Best I can do is tell you I LOVE my iPad Pro 128! And I can provide you with some links to helpful blogs on the subject...

Which iPad should you get: iPad Pro, iPad Air, or iPad mini? | iMore

iPad buyers guide | iMore

What iPad color should you get: Silver, space gray, gold, or rose gold? | iMore

iPad ? Everything you need to know! | iMore

Should you get an iPad Pro or a MacBook? | iMore

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2