How can I change a game from one Game Center account to another?

I

iMore Question

How can I change a game from an account to another?

I play Star Wars Heroes of Galaxy with 1 Apple ID/Game Center account and I wish to put the game account in another Apple ID/Game Center account. Is this possible? And how?

Sorry for my bad english and thank you!

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Re: How can I change a game from an account to another?

Not sure what you are trying to do. You want 2 game center accounts on your device? You can do that. Just sign out of one account, then sign in to the other. It's the only way.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site

Not sure what you are trying to do. You want 2 game center accounts on your device? You can do that. Just sign out of one account, then sign in to the other. It's the only way.

I think the OP is trying to merge Game Center accounts. At least that's what I got out of it.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site

It would only be possible IF the game allows it and most likely they do not. Some game allow some limited transfer functionality. For example, while you can switch your Clash of Clans account from an Apple device to an Android device, they don't allow you to transfer to another game center account. (but you CAN use your game on multiple iOS devices via the same game center account).

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox