iCloud storage just done a 6 hr backup pressed ICloud icon saw blank page how can I access my data

I

iMore Question

Hi I just bought some extra storage space and did a 6 hr back up to iCloud. I want to view what I saved and was directed to the iCloud icon which I tapped but it is just a blank screen. Q where is my data Q how do I know I am backed up properlyThe data I uploaded took up just under 30 GB of 50 GB so I would expect to see something showing . The show in hom screen is on and it says it was last backed up this morning around 9-10

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Device backups will not show in iCloud. You can't see your emails, text messages, contacts, etc backed up from your iPhone for example. If you go to Settings, iCloud, Backup it will tell you the last time your iPhone/iPad was backed up and if it says this morning then it's been backed up. Show on homescreen is just for the iCloud Drive icon, you can choose to have it show or not. If you go into iCloud Drive then you will see data like Pages documents, Keynote presentations, etc. that you've saved to iCloud. You can also see what's stored in your iCloud by going to www.icloud.com and signing in there.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73