iPhone 5S Now?

Anand Rao2

Jul 26, 2016
Visit site
Ok here in my country iPhone SE and iPhone 6s have same price (weird lol).I want a compact smartphone and Android has nothing to offer great in this department. My usage is not heavy, 16Gb maybe enough for me as I don't listen to songs and I have very less apps in my current smartphone. No issue on battery too as I already carry powerbank everywere.So is the iPhone 5s a perfect phone to buy as per my needs?

Posted via the iMore App for Android

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to iMore! I think the 5S would work well for you but if you could spring for the SE, I'd encourage you to go that route. It has almost identical specs as compared to the 6S, the compact size you're after and the potential to supported by Apple longer than the 5S!

Anand Rao2

Jul 26, 2016
Visit site
Thanks for the reply my friend:) Here iPhone SE is priced ridiculously high($523 for 16gb) and it's not worthy the high price tag.The SE is much better than 5S but the price difference is huge here;(

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
If you like that size, don't care about newer features , and are not a big user of storage space, the 16 gb 5s might suit your needs.

Anand Rao2

Jul 26, 2016
Visit site
Thanks I am only worried about future updates that may slow down this phone. Honestly I hate the new ios10 so I might not update past ios9x.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
SE here is around $520 for 16GB and 5s is way cheaper (around $300).

Looks like you're leaning toward 5S which should definitely suit your needs as described in your original post!

Good luck and be sure to let us know what you ultimately decide and how you're enjoying your new phone!

Anand Rao2

Jul 26, 2016
Visit site
Looks like you're leaning toward 5S which should definitely suit your needs as described in your original post!

Good luck and be sure to let us know what you ultimately decide and how you're enjoying your new phone!

Sure friend!Thanks for the help.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal