How do I get the most recent posts on my Facebook newsfeed using my iPhone 6 Plus?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: hiw do I get the most recent newsfeeds on my iphone6plus on facebook?

I don't know because I don't use Facebook. Having said that, it's possible that Facebook is experiencing problems updating their feeds. Have you tried contacting Facebook support for an explanation or a remedy?

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore! Three things to try:

1. Pull down on the top of your Newsfeed to refresh it.

2. Force close your Facebook app by double tapping your home button and swiping up on the app, then try again.

3. Make sure you have an open data connection.

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
Only feeds from yesterday are showing.

Welcome to iMore!

This has been broken for some time in all three; web site, Android app, and iOS app. Regardless of how it's set, I still see posts from last week instead of seeing recents. I ended up installing Facebook Purity for Chrome on my desktop PC and my laptop and that finally fixed it. It drives me crazy on my phone.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Open the app, click on More on bottom left, scroll down and click Most Recents or something similar.

If you have any further questions, please join our forum. We're happy to help.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
This is my biggest complaint with the FB app. The best way I've found is to go to More then scroll until you find most recent and view it that way.

2808e1be3f1ee2cde6dd8712a41b0a3d.jpg

I've had better success with the mobile web page in Safari sticking on Most Recent but even that reverts sometimes.

Good luck!