My iphone 5 is showing itunes logo telling me to connect to computer. I dont have access to any computer. I do have a wii with internet access but no sd card for the wii to download itunes onto. I do not have personal data on the phone so Im not worried about solutions that erases data. I'm a disassemble/reassemble if need be to fix a problem kinda gal so if going in and disconnecting and reconnecting something will solve my problem I'm open to that solution also.
    07-05-2016 09:32 AM
  2. Just_Me_D said: Best Answer

The only way to pass the screen you're on is to connect it to a computer and restore the device via iTunes. Apple Store geniuses can do it for you, if you'd like so take your device to the nearest Apple Store, if necessary.
    The only way to pass the screen you're on is to connect it to a computer and restore the device via iTunes. Apple Store geniuses can do it for you, if you'd like so take your device to the nearest Apple Store, if necessary.
    pkcable likes this.
    07-05-2016 09:34 AM
    You can't borrow a PC or Mac? Don't you have access to one at work or school? Or via a family member?

You can TRY a hard reset, hold the home button and power button at the same time until you see the apple logo, and then let go, then pray! Try a couple times if you have to. If that does not work, then you require iTunes, and a PC or Mac. You can take it to the Apple Store if you have one near by and they should be able to restore it for you.

https://support.apple.com/iphone/repair
    07-05-2016 09:39 AM