-If you get a new phone, and use your existing sim (with the same number) in the new phone then no one will be able to access your old WhatsApps or media from the old phone?

-If you get a new phone with a new sim with the same number as your old phone, then no one will be able to access your WhatsApps or media from the old phone?

-If you get a new phone with a new sim and new number, but the old phone hasn't been used for 45 days, then all WhatsApp conversations and media will be deleted?

Also, if your media saved to the Camera Roll on the iPhone, but WhatsApp gets deactivated, then does the media disappear from the Camera Roll?
    07-05-2016 08:19 AM
  2. Tartarus said: Best Answer

Media saved in your camera roll will not be deleted by WhatsApp. Only you can delete it.

There is no 45 day rule in WhatsApp.

As long as you have an unlock code no one can get in your phone.
    I doubt it, but I honestly do not know because I don't use the app you mentioned. Hopefully, members who do and can give a definitive answer will reply soon. In the meantime, feel free to peruse the aforementioned service's support site for answers.
    07-05-2016 08:25 AM
    Media saved in your camera roll will not be deleted by WhatsApp. Only you can delete it.

There is no 45 day rule in WhatsApp.

As long as you have an unlock code no one can get in your phone.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    07-06-2016 09:06 PM